[BRLTTY] The Inka display

Mike Keithley mkeithley at pobox.com
Sun Nov 20 08:23:18 EST 2005

-Dave Mielke wrote it. I am very pleased that someone else is finding it
-useful, as I had hoped I would not be the only user. If there is information
-you would like to be presented on the 12-cell optional display, it might be
-possible to adapt the driver accordingly if you are willing to help with the
-testing.
-
What I think would be helpful on the 12-cell display would be the
username
and pid of the foreground shell.  I often have 3, sometimes 4, sessions
running and get confused as to which one I'm in.

I'd be willing to test the driver for as long as I have this display.  I
imagine I'll have it for six months of so.

Mike Keithley