[BRLTTY] cannot install brltty 5.4 latest git on gentoo

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Sat Jul 23 10:38:07 EDT 2016

OK, it got a bit further, but I got the following:
make[1]: Entering directory
'/var/tmp/portage/app-accessibility/brltty-9999/work/brltty-9999/Documents/Manual-BrlAPI/English'
LC_ALL=C linuxdoc -B txt -f -l english -c latin BrlAPI.sgml
Processing file BrlAPI.sgml
nsgmls:<OSFD>0:203:7:E: end tag for "ARTICLE" omitted, but its
declaration does not permit this
nsgmls:<OSFD>0:2:0: start tag was here
LinuxdocTools::process_file: nsgmls failed with exit status 1. Aborting
make[1]: *** [../../../document.mk:30: BrlAPI.txt] Error 25

Thanks for your quick response.