[BRLTTY] I can not run Tieman Braille Voyager with Brltty on Windows 10

Dietmar Segbert trebges at web.de
Sun Dec 4 04:40:00 EST 2022

Hello Martin,
In the directory of brltty is a direktory python, in this directory is
afile named Brlapi-0.8.1.win-amd64.exe*.

I have installed python 3.8.7 32bit as admin and the i start thies file as
admin. This file will compile files for the use with nvda and brltty.

If the build is succesful, you will find a entry in "apps and Features.

But i can not build the dlls for brltty 6.5, 6.4 and 6.3.

Regards

Dietmar