[BRLTTY] I can not run Tieman Braille Voyager with Brltty on Windows 10

Georgina Joyce gena at gena-j.me.uk
Sun Dec 4 14:49:24 EST 2022

Hello Martin,

Well you need to check if the path variable has been set.

Tab to the start button.
Press the applications key or Shift F10
Press y for system.
Tab until you hear advanced and press enter.
Tab until you hear Environment variables button and press enter.
Now tab until you find a list and curser down to path.
NVDA will read what is currently set.

If it is not stated you will have to add it.

Regards,