[BRLTTY] I can not run Tieman Braille Voyager with Brltty on Windows 10

Dietmar Segbert trebges at web.de
Mon Dec 5 12:20:00 EST 2022

Hello,
i am not martin, but i have  the same problem to use a tieman combibraille
or voyager under windows  with nvda and brltty.

Both brailledisplays work fine under linux (Debian 11). The cursorrouting-
keys of the combibraille will not work under linux (brltty 6.5.5)

Under windows 10 i have installed python 3.8.7 32 bit (Dave has writen
here in this list this version!). I can compile the brlapi 0.81 from
brltty 6.2.x. but i can not build the brlapi 0.82, 0.83 or 08.84 from the
versions of brltty 6.3.x, 6.4.x, 6.5.x.

The same python version, how compiles the brlapi 0.81, shows the error,
that there is no python 32 version, how is needed.

You can find the file, which compiles the needet dll files, in the brltty/
python/ directory.

Without this compiled files, nvda will not connect to the brltty
brailledriver.

Sorry for my english, but i hope, you can understand, what i mean,

martin, why do you not use the python 3.8.7, as Dave it wrote in thes
list.

Regards

Dietmar