[BRLTTY] Upgrading BRLTTY on Coconut Linux distribution

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Thu Dec 15 14:36:29 EST 2022

Hi Pawel and All,

Presumably this BRLTTY package is the one shipped in Ubuntu 20.O4:
https://packages.ubuntu.com/focal/brltty

In such a situation I would tend to build a package using the sources available
for a more recent version, like here:
https://packages.ubuntu.com/source/kinetic/brltty

But that would need to know how the packages are built in Debian or Ubuntu which
I don't (and also install the needed -dev package). Samuel?