[BRLTTY] Trying to install

Chevelle cstrobel at crosslink.net
Mon Dec 19 11:34:00 EST 2022

     Maybe you can open a command prompt and run run-brltty.bat or
debug-brltty.bat.  These should be in the Brltty directory.

When I try that it goes into a loopp saying it can't open the serial
port, but my system may have a problem with the USB to serial converter
driver, I'm not sure.

If you can do that you should get a 'brltty.log' file in the same
directory.  Brltty should be able to work in the command prompt window
without using NVDA.  If you can get that far at least you know BRLTTY is
working.