[BRLTTY] FOcus 80, should it work

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL jpmengual at debian.org
Tue Nov 8 14:49:55 EST 2022

Hi,

I am trying a FOcus 80 (freedom scientific) I have just fixed. But the
behaviour on BRLTTY is... amazing. I thought it was my USB ports but my
Handytech works fine, as well as a Varioultra I tested last week.

The fact is that once running, in a random circumstance, brltty becomes
crazy: keys bindings change (e.g. key to go to the next braille window
no longer works and seem to do another thing), the cursor inserts
automatially spaces on the command line without stopping, I loose all
the control of the device.

Has someone an idea or the driver may have a problem?  Ready to help
debugging if you tell me how I can generate a useful log

Regards

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Debian Developer non uploading