[BRLTTY] I can not run Tieman Braille Voyager with Brltty on Windows 10

Martin Beran jazzeman at seznam.cz
Tue Nov 29 11:29:22 EST 2022

Hello,
I am afraid my following e-mail from Saturday evening did not arrive so
I am trying to send it again:

is it possible to run the Tieman Braille Voyager with Brltty on 32bit
version of Windows 10 Home and NVDA?
I have tried so hard but without success.
I tried to install a very old driver from manufacturer, then installed
Brltty with libusb win32 filter, after that I uninstalled original
driver, in Brltty Configurator I chose Voyager but the result is the
same in all cases:
when I am trying to set up my braille display as Brltty in NVDA
configuration I get an error that tells me Brltty can not be loaded.
I do not know an english text of this error because I am using the Czech
version of Windows and NVDA.
My Tieman Braille Voyager is conected via USB.
ALL USB drivers of my PC seem to be installed correctly - USB scanner
and printer seem to work OK.

Thank You very much,

Martin Beran.