[BRLTTY] brltty 6.5 nvda python

Chevelle cstrobel at crosslink.net
Wed Oct 12 16:45:33 EDT 2022

     Where would I find the python source code used to create the
Windows driver?  I downloaded brltty-win-6.5-0-libusb-1.0.  It appears
the windows installer Brlapi-0.8.4.win32.exe. tries to install a DLL
created with Python, but I don't know what is in that code.  I suspect
there is an easier way to do this, but I don't know for sure.