[BRLTTY] Users of the screen patch.

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Fri Oct 14 17:13:39 EDT 2022

[quoted lines by John Covici on 2022/10/14 at 15:55 -0400]

>./autogen
>invalid command name "try"

Yes, I've seen that problem. The immediate cause is that tcl 8.5 is being used when 8.6 is needed. The cause of that is that the tcl that comes with Mac OS X is 8.5 even though the package manager does install 8.6 (assumming you installed tcl-tk). The solution is to put the installed one earlier in $PATH.

By the way: Can you confirm for me which command you use to install packages. Is it brew?

--
Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |