[BRLTTY] Users of the screen patch.

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Sun Oct 16 00:25:58 EDT 2022

So, I did successfully run autogen and cfg-darwin and got the
following warnings:

configure: WARNING: icu support not available
configure: WARNING: lua support not available
configure: WARNING: Lua BrlAPI bindings not included
configure: WARNING: xtst support not available
configure: WARNING: xfixes support not available
configure: WARNING: xt support not available
configure: WARNING: louis support not available
configure: WARNING: program privileges support not available on this
platform
configure: WARNING: Human Interface Device I/O support not available
on this platform
configure: WARNING: primary serial device not configured for
darwin21.6.0
configure: WARNING: no native screen driver for darwin21.6.0

--
How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una