[BRLTTY] Focus Blue 40 5th Gen experiences

S. Massy smassy at wolfdream.ca
Tue Oct 18 08:24:18 EDT 2022

Hello,
My Focus Blue 40 5th gen is up for replacement after only two years of
use. I greatly liked the device by reliability was absolutely awful with
my unit. Now I'm debating whether to replace it with another unit of the
same model or switch to something else, like the Brailliant BI 40X. I
would be obliged if anyone owning a Focus 40 5th gen could tell me
whether they have encountered similar reliability issues or not. Most
of my issues stemmed from multiple dots failing after only one to
three months of use.
Thanks in advance,
S.M.
--