[BRLTTY] Focus Blue 40 5th Gen experiences

Julian dreykorn.julian at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 10:51:18 EDT 2022

Hi all,

@Aura: I have to agree, this idea is fascinating. But have the same
questions about it as Sebastien.

And as for my experiences: I have a Focus 40 5th gen now for 5 years,
received it directly with product launch. I'm still very happy whith the
device, since it retained good quality and dots mostly came out very
clean. Only thing was that 1 year ago, 2 modules needed to be replaced
because there were lazy dots in it, the Piezos ran out of energy.

Best regards, Julian