[BRLTTY] Misssing files in BRLTTY Ubuntu

Life in Six Dots hello at lifeinsixdots.com
Sun Aug 20 09:05:32 EDT 2023

Hello all,

I have found that some files are missing on Ubuntu 23.04 (BRLTTY 6.5), and
as such I can't use the command brltty-setcaps to grant permission for
cap_sys_admin, cap_sys_tty_config, cap_mknod. This explains why I can't use
the braille keyboard to input.

Can someone with more experience than me check the build with the .deb file
as I had this issue with Debian as well.

How would I go about finding the missing files on my system? I can't seem to
access /bin/brltty to see if the setcaps file is there.

I hope some can assist.

Paul