[BRLTTY] xbrlapi can't read keys from brlapi

payman shaykhmehdi payman.shaykhmehdi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 00:11:44 EDT 2023

> What do you actually observe? Do you see warnings from xbrlapi?

Running xblapi in verbose mode, it doesn't log any error or warnings. And
also there no (braille)keypress event log.

  Did you really have what xbrlapi needs to synthesize keypresses?
> (libxtst-dev libxfixes-dev)

Yes, I've installed both these libraries. But I will try apt build-dep
command.

Actually I've done some debugging and found that just before reading keys
from brlapi (before brlapi_readKey call), FD_ISSET(brlapi_fd, &readfds)
returns false.
But couldn't figure the reason out.