[BRLTTY] Somwthing is missing

Adrian van Bloois adrian at pa0rda.nl
Sun Aug 27 08:09:41 EDT 2023

Hi,
I am absolutely sure it has nothing to do with the release of brltty.
I installed brltty 6.5 from the source-tree and had no problem whatsoever
with my new focus80 I obtained in March.
I upgraded brltty to 6.6 wen that was available and again flawless.y.
I run all that on CentOS 7.9, maybe a bit old and conservative but very
very stable.
So, it might have something to do with teh releases of Debian or Ubuntu
Would be my first reaction.

	Adrian