[BRLTTY] Time for 6.6.

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Thu Jul 6 10:09:07 EDT 2023

[quoted lines by Jason White on 2023/07/06 at 07:43 -0400]

>Yes. In a user systemd unit:

Does that Systemd unit contain the list of needed capabilities?

>Let's see how that conversation develops. I don't have access to hardware,
>although VarioUltra is on my list of potential purchases.

It'd be quickest to just ask the person to look it up on his/her own system. It'd be nice to have it resolved for 6.6, and simply hoping that it'll get mentioned soon enough won't do it.

--
Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |