[BRLTTY] Q: howto use screendriver a2 and braille output only for terminal output?

Halim Sahin halim.sahin at freenet.de
Sun Jul 9 03:48:15 EDT 2023

Hi,
is there a configuration option for brltty which restricts the
brailleoutput only to terminal output like autospeak-threshold for
speech?

Current situation on my machines is that brltty also tries to give some
braille output for non-Terminal apps like gedit or mousepad etc.
BTW.: my autospeak-threshold is set to good.
Brltty doesn't speak anything in gedit except the line indentation.

BR.
Halim