[BRLTTY] Focus Keyboard not working

Adrian van Bloois adrian at pa0rda.nl
Sat Jul 15 07:37:45 EDT 2023

On Sat, Jul 15, 2023 at 11:58:09AM +0100, Life in Six Dots wrote:
> I have done a clean install of Debian (latest version) this morning and
> experiencing the same problem as I did with Ubuntu 23.04. No input from the
> braille keyboard. It's quite frustrating.
I know, when mine was deliverd  earlier this year it was a DOA.
Ik had to wait 3 weeks before an engeneer came a logn to fix it. It was
sent by postal delivery and they are sometimes a bit rude with packages
so some connection was broken. It was fixed very quickly and works fine
ever since.
So my guess is that you have a hardware problem and you should call in an
engeneer to fix it.