[BRLTTY] Slightly OT: airport security and braille displays

Nicolas Pitre nico at fluxnic.net
Thu Jul 20 12:54:14 EDT 2023

On Thu, 20 Jul 2023, Keith Wessel wrote:

> Has anyone figured out a smooth way to get a braille display through airport
> security?

I always take it out of my luggage and put it in plain sight in the tray
alongside my backpack, just like for laptops. Same with any electronic
development boards I might carry with me. This is the best way to avoid
the annoyance of having my backpack manually searched because they can't
figure out those weird objects with the x-ray.

Nicolas