[BRLTTY] BRLTTY in the terminal under Wayland sessions

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Tue Jun 6 11:25:05 EDT 2023

Here's a first attempt at a systemd user unit to set this up. I'm not a
systemd expert, and I've performed minimal testing. I'm taking the
"publish early" approach.

[Unit]
Description=BRLTTY for Wayland terminal sessions
PartOf=graphical-session.target

[Service]
ExecStart=/usr/bin/brltty -b ba -s no -x a2 -N

[Install]
WantedBy=graphical-session.target