[BRLTTY] Cursor routing not longer working with kernel 6.3 on Debian testing

Elias Oltmanns eo at nebensachen.de
Sat Jun 24 10:57:32 EDT 2023

Hi Schoepp,

apparently, all keypresses emulated by BRLTTY show no reaction. This is
on Manjaro (Arch Linux derivative), Kernel version 6.3.5 and BRLTTY 6.5.
Since I am on Kernel version 6.1 regularly, I booted into 6.3 only now
to double check. Indeed, everything works as usual under 6.1 but neither
cursor routing nor keyboard input via the braille display work under
kernel version 6.3.

Not much to offer by way of explanation yet, I'm afraid, since I haven't
got time to investigate right now. But I am definitely interested in
helping to fix this and open for suggestions where to start poking.

Cheers,

Elias