[BRLTTY] Reliable braille display hardware?

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Sun Jun 25 12:13:51 EDT 2023

	hello.  Because the Orbits refresh left to right, if what you're looking for is toward the
left half of the display when scrolling down some text, the refresh rate isn't really an issue.
the Orbit 40's refresh two cells simultaneously, starting at cell 1 and cell 21 respectively,
helping mitigate this issue on wider lines of braile.
The only time I've noticed anissue is if I'm looking at the right end of the display while
scrolling through text, and even there, I've not found it to be a real problem.

-thanks
-Brian