[BRLTTY] Reliable braille display hardware?

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sun Jun 25 12:36:16 EDT 2023

On 25/6/23 10:56, Sébastien Hinderer wrote:
> Very interested in the Orbit that I don't think I have tried so far.
>
> Do they exist with PC-like keyboard?

Orbit Research is developing a laptop that includes a braille display,
which is expected to become available next year. I don't know how well
Linux will run on it, although it is based on laptops developed by
Framework, which can run Linux. There is a choice of Orbit Research
cells or piezoelectric cells.

This product isn't what I need, but I expect there will be a market for it.