[BRLTTY] Reliable braille display hardware?

kperry at blinksoft.com kperry at blinksoft.com
Sun Jun 25 15:22:48 EDT 2023

The single cell takes 1/20th of a second to pop up.  The reason it takes a
second is it starts at the first cell and refreshes one cell at a time This
was to reduce the cost of the display.  This is one reason why they are
still the lowest cost braille displays. If you want fraction of a second
refresh on 20 and 40 cells then you  pay more.