[BRLTTY] Paste in console

chrys87 chrys87 at web.de
Sun Mar 26 18:14:35 EDT 2023

Howdy,

as i read this:

2023-03-26 at 18:12:30.956  [brltty] ioctl[TIOCSTI] error 5: Inn/ut-feil

my fenrir users had a similar problem. TIOCSTI seems to be deprecated and disabled by default now. on archlinux it could be worked arround by re-enable it again.
maybe on other distros as well, might depend on patchlevel of the kernel.

sudo sysctl dev.tty.legacy_tiocsti=1

should do the trick. i did not look into a long term solution yet.

cheers chrys