[BRLTTY] Strange problem when switching back to X & restarting brltty

S. Massy smassy at wolfdream.ca
Wed Mar 29 18:52:18 EDT 2023

Hello,
Sometimes, I have this issue where, when switching back to X from a TTY,
BRLTTY displays "screen not in text mode", even though orca seems to be
working fine. Has anyone ever encountered this and is there a way to
prevent this from happening and/or recover from it?
Also, is there a way to tell BRLTTY to restart itself besides using
systemd? I seem to recall there used to be a shortcut to do so but
cannot seem to locate it. Perhaps I imagined it?
Thanks,
S.M.
--
Sebastien Massy