[BRLTTY] Problem connecting to Focus Blue V

Aura Kelloniemi kaura.dev at sange.fi
Thu May 18 07:02:51 EDT 2023

Hi,

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I cannot connect multiple
devices to my Focus Blue 40 V. All of the devices are running BRLTTY in Linux.

I succeed in pairing all the devices with bluetoothctl, but if I have one
BRLTTY talking to my display, no other BRLTTY can connect it – the error says:
"Connection refused."

Changing to a different connection from the internal menu of the device does
not help. Actually, I always need to select the bluetooth connection with
number 1 in order to use any of the paired devices. I am able to switch
between Bluetooth and USB connection though.

Has anybody gotten connection selection to work with Focus Blue V? How should
it work?

--
Aura