[BRLTTY] Support multiple Python versions on Windows

Leonard de Ruijter alderuijter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 04:24:34 EDT 2023

Thanks a lot Dave, I'll test this later today and will report back.

Could you elaborate on the development environment you're using to
create these packages? I have invested multiple hours in getting a build
to work with msys1 based in mingw-get, but that tooling seems pretty old
and out of date nowadays. I'm getting errors about windows error
constants that could not be found.

Cheers,

Leonard