[BRLTTY] Very beginner Focus 1 70 cell display installation related question

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Thu Apr 11 10:57:54 EDT 2024

Hi Mario,

Thanks your answer.

An oldest PC my home have a serial port (9 pin ttyS0 port).

I will buying a 9 pin serial cable, if the display working, will be
buying with the newer PC a serial USB converter dongle, because my newer
computer not have dedicated serial port.

What type serial cable need? Standard null modem cable, or a general 9
pin serial cable?

Kind regards and thanks your help,

Attila