[BRLTTY] brltty input monitor error 19

Zachary Kline zkline at speedpost.net
Wed Jan 24 13:40:14 EST 2024

I'm not familiar with this error but it would help to provide info about the specific braille device they are using. Which display is it and how is it connected to the machine?

The sheer number of messages is rather concerning but suggests something bluetooth related, or perhaps some sort of faulty hardware, in one form or another.

Sent from my iPhone