[BRLTTY] I can not run Tieman Braille Voyager with Brltty on Windows 10

Georgina Joyce gena at gena-j.me.uk
Sun Dec 4 17:29:25 EST 2022

Hello,

I usually travel to the path via explorer, then ctrl + l and copy it to the clipboard, then paste it in the path. Windows asks you what variable you are setting. so I enter path then tab to the path edit field which has a browse button by it so you could select it that way.

I have just installed 311 so not sure why you have a -32 added to the path. Is that a development version you have installed?

Regards,