[BRLTTY] trying to install

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sun Dec 18 20:17:00 EST 2022

[quoted lines by Martin Beran on 2022/12/18 at 18:44 +0100]

>I am really a beginner in BRLTTY so I don't know which script is used or
>where can I switch them.

Do you know how brltty is being started?

>Brltty.conf is attached below.

Thanks. It looks good. It's saying to use the Voyager driver via USB, which is exactly what you want. Now we just need to get a good debug log to see why it isn't working.

What's the full path to your brltty.conf file. That may give us a clue regarding where brltty is on your system.

--
Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |