[BRLTTY] Another Alva for use with BRLTTY under Windows

Pawel Loba pawel at lobap.ca
Wed Dec 21 04:51:49 EST 2022

Hello,
Unfortunately, so far I have not been able to get the Alva 480 braille
display to work over the serial port with BRLTTY.
Since I have access to an Alva 584 Satellite PRO with a USB connection,
I decided to try to use it with BRLTTY.
Windows 10 OS does not support drivers for this braille display by
default, are these drivers installed during the BRLTTY installation,
what should I pay attention to during the BRLTTY installation process,
please?
By the way, would you guys know which BRLTTY version is Microsoft using
for Braille displays support under Narrator?
Thank you,
Pawel