[BRLTTY] Brltty on windows

Dietmar Segbert trebges at web.de
Thu Dec 22 02:32:00 EST 2022

Hello Paul,

i also want to use brltty on windows with a old combibraille..

My windows is 10 pro 64bit, brltty 6.5_206.

brlap is enabled and run-brltty works in a window. On the combibralle is
the text "no windows in foreground".

If i start the Brlapi-0.8.4.win-amd64.exe in the "python" directory under
../brltty/ a setup starts and did not find the python 32 bit version and
did not compile something.

python 3.8.7 32bit ist installed. It is to find under the C:\Users\...
python\python38\.

Regards

Dietmar