[BRLTTY] Focus Blue 5th gen and multiple bluetooth connections

Aura Kelloniemi kaura.dev at sange.fi
Fri Aug 18 12:22:37 EDT 2023

On Wed, Aug 16, 2023 at 08:22:40AM +0300, Aura Kelloniemi wrote:
 > Focus Blue 5th generation should support four simultaneous bluetooth connections, but I have not been able to get that feature to work. I have only tried with BRLTTY as I don't have any other software that would talk to my display.
[--]
 > Does anybody have a solution to this problem?

It seems the answer is no. Does anybody know about the details of the bluetooth protocol used by Focus Blue 5th gen? Dave? Is it possible that different hosts should connect to a different bluetooth channel?

I'm not very familiar with bluetooth/serial programming. Any ideas on what I could do to debug the issue?

--
Aura