[BRLTTY] xbrlapi can't read keys from brlapi

payman shaykhmehdi payman.shaykhmehdi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 08:16:04 EDT 2023

I've compiled brltty 6.6 in ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS. Braille output in X windows
and graphical apps works great.
 But the problem is with braille input. It seems that xbrlapi can not read
keys from brlapi connection.
I think that it is a permissions issue, due to usb device permission, I'm
running brltty with root permission and running xbrlapi with root
privileges doesn't make any difference.

Also these logs from brltty doesn't look good :

brltty: can't isolate namespaces