[BRLTTY] Errors in the en-ueb-g2

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sat Feb 25 12:31:41 EST 2023

[quoted lines by Life in Six Dots on 2023/02/25 at 16:09 -0000]

>I can't find out which version I have installed. I've tried the following
>command:
>
>$ brltty -v

Use an uppercase -V, or --version for the long form.

>I am having no problem with BRLTTY in Terminal. The issue begins when I am
>in the GUI. I've noticed the issue is more random than I first thought.

Brltty wouldn't introduce such a bug just because you're using the GUI. I myself don't use the GUI so I'm guessing - it may be that Orca is using LibLouis, rather than brltty, to render contracted braille.

You mentioned randeomness. Is it possible that it's working when you're in a console window but not working when you're in a non-console window?

--
Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |