[BRLTTY] Errors in the en-ueb-g2

Life in Six Dots hello at lifeinsixdots.com
Sat Feb 25 11:09:17 EST 2023

Hello David,

Thank-you for taking the time to check and respond to my problem.

I can't find out which version I have installed. I've tried the following
command:

$ brltty -v

but an error occurs. This is a clean install of Ubuntu MATE 22.04 and Orca
and BRLTTY were turned on at the start of the installation.

I am having no problem with BRLTTY in Terminal. The issue begins when I am
in the GUI. I've noticed the issue is more random than I first thought.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Paul