[BRLTTY] Strategies for copy/paste

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Thu Jan 12 16:22:40 EST 2023

[quoted lines by Dr. Volker Jaenisch on 2023/01/12 at 21:16 +0100]

>Utilizing the functionality of the editor has the charm that I can easily see
>the regions marked, but the editor marks (Highlighting) are not reflected
>into brltty and my brother cannot detect the marked region.

Brltty has a feature that underlines (dots 7 and 8) what's highlighted. You can configure it within the Text Indicators submenu of brltty's Preferences Menu. My settings for this, for example, look like this:

   Show Attributes: Yes
   Blinking Attributes: Yes
   Attributes Blink Period: 0.8 (seconds)
   Attributes Percent Visible: 25 (%)

--
Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |