[BRLTTY] The (old) screen patch and the (new) brltty-term command.

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Mon Jan 16 11:26:28 EST 2023

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2023/01/16 at 14:53 +0100]

>And how do I test from a build tree?

I should test the case where the build tree is different from the source tree -- not done yet but I will. In the case where you're building in the source tree, it just works. The brltty-term script checks for that case.

>Is the developer version available on the GitHub or on the brltty page?

No, it isn't.

--
Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |