[BRLTTY] The (old) screen patch and the (new) brltty-term command.

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Mon Jan 16 16:56:22 EST 2023

[quoted lines by John Covici on 2023/01/16 at 09:05 -0500]

>I just tried to compile and got the following error:
>ld: file not found: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX12.sdk//usr/lib/dylib1.o

Knowing which Mac release you're using doesn't help me as I don't have the hardware to run it on. I'd run it virtually if I knew how to do that, but I've heard that Apple makes that rather difficult if not impossible. :-( So, that leaves me three choices:

1: Spend lots of money to purchase modern Mac hardware.
2: Hope that someone will be willing to let me ssh into a Mac running Monterey (spelling?).
3: Hope that someone else will figure out what the solution to the problem is.

--
Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |