[BRLTTY] compile errors on osx

Raoul MEGELAS rmgls2943 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 03:44:20 EST 2023

Hello Sébastien,

You are quite right.
Bratty compiles quite well with the following:
   —disable-x  —disable-api and  the most important —prefix=/usr/local

Perhaps it would be useful to add   that to cfg-darwin.
Why prefix: because /libexec is only readable.
Another thing useful to know, but sure Dave knows that:
Until osx12  (osx11?) apple  switched to zsh.

That said,  brltty starts and find my focus blue,
The communication is fine with it, but
There is no  communication with the shell: (nothing displayed).

So my question is this  because I disabled bbrltty api?

Raoul MEGELAS