[BRLTTY] Strategies for copy/paste

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Tue Jan 17 15:05:51 EST 2023

Hello Volker,

Re: the highlighting braille window on screen feature, it can be enabled
from within BRLTTY's preference menu, in the navigation options submenu.

It is also possible to modify directly the brltty.prefs file, I think
it's the "highlight-braille-window-location" preference. In my
brltty.prefs I have:

# highlight-braille-window-location: no {no yes}
highlight-braille-window-location yes

For the highlighting of selected text do you miss it a lot?

On my side, even while working with sighted friends I never felt a need
for that, whereas the highlighting of hte braille window is a must, at
least for me.

Best wishes,

Sébastien.