[BRLTTY] Strategies for copy/paste

Dr. Volker Jaenisch volker.jaenisch at inqbus.de
Sat Jan 21 12:25:00 EST 2023

Dear Sébastien!

Am 17.01.23 um 21:05 schrieb Sébastien Hinderer:
> # highlight-braille-window-location: no {no yes}
> highlight-braille-window-location yes

Just to check twice. This settings indicates for sighted users the
location of the braille window in the terminal?

I tried this setting, but I see no highligthing in the terminal.

This may be due to tmux but the real terminal is 700km away and I cannot
look upon it.

Cheers

Volker

--
    inqbus Scientific Computing    Dr.  Volker Jaenisch
    Hungerbichlweg 3               +49 (8860) 9222 7 92