[BRLTTY] Time for 3.6.

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jul 5 17:12:44 EDT 2023

Now that the DotPad braille driver has been written, it's time for 3.6 to be released. I'd like to do this by Monday, July 17. Please help by testing the latest code ahead of that date.

A Windows build of the latest code is available (check for the files labelled 6.5-356). It's been mentioned on this list, recently, that there may still be problems with brltty's Windows .bat scripts. I'd appreciate it, therefore, if they could be specifically retested.

--
Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |