[BRLTTY] Slightly OT: airport security and braille displays

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sat Jul 22 19:11:26 EDT 2023

I usually take it out and place it in one of those trays used for
laptops and other electronic devices. At that point, it generally goes
through security without any concern. I remember at least one case in
which it was examined by an officer.

The more thorough airport security is, the safer I feel on the flight.