[BRLTTY] getting ready

J.G jozko.gregorc at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 20:42:11 EDT 2023

Hello,

I recommend to download:
https://brltty.app/archive/brltty-win-6.5-0-libusb-1.0.exe
because I did perform last instalation years ago, maybe I forgot
something, but in general you should know:
- type and name of a braille display
- number of com port, on which this display is connected

as I know instalation of BRLTTY is simple and very straight forward
whin you know these data.

after instalation and restart you have to choose BRLTTY also in NVDA
as your braille display.

regards
Jožef