[BRLTTY] testing display

Martin Murdoch letterbox at martinmurdoch.me.uk
Wed Jun 21 04:45:29 EDT 2023

Hi, I'm using an Alva Satelite 80 cell with windows 10 via a usb to
serial converter with NVDA and brltty 6.4 successfully - not had any
luck with the same Alva with version 6.5 - tried a few things but
nothing so gone back to 6.4 - Have tried the same display on Android
device with latest brltty and all's well with that.
Don't know if that is of any use  to you.  Alsoe tried latest brl with
windows 11 and same results.